Actuarial Math Made Easy - Step by Step Math using the TI89 Calculator
Actuarial Math Made Easy
- Joint, Marginal and Conditional Probabilities for both Continuous and Discrete distributions.
- Find cdf given pdf and vice versa.
- Forecasting: Forcast and Project into the future using tools such as 8 Regressions Methods, Smoothing (Simple Exponential or using Seeds) or Simple Moving Averages.
- Find Step by Step solutions for most Statistics topics:
- Step by Step Confidence Intervals for mean, proportion, 2 means, 2 proportions, variance, slope, etc.
- Compute Sample Sizes for Confidence Intervals.
- Step by Step Tests of Significance (Z-Tests, T-Tests, ChiSquare Goodness of Fit and Independence tests, 2-sample T tests, 2 proportion Z tests, for Variance, etc)
- Read about how Confidence Intervals behave.
- Read about how Significant Tests: Type 1 Error, Type 2 Error, Power of a Test.
- Much easier handling than other Statistics packages:
Choose to enter Data or Statistic values. Select Significant/Confidence Levels easily.
- Distributions: plot them, shade them where desired, compute probabilities, etc.
- Includes Binomial, Negative Binomial, Geometric, Normal, Student-t, Exponential, Poisson, Uniform, Sampling, Multinomial, Hypergeometric, F-, Chi-Square and more Distributions.
- Newly added: Double Exponential, Cauchy and Bivariate Normal Distributions.
- Probability Checker for independent events, disjoint events.
Also solves P(A or B)=P(A)+P(B)-P(A and B) for the unknown.
- Regressions: Linear , Quadratic, Cubic, Quartic, Sinusoidal, Logarithmic, Exponential, Power, MedMed
- Study Residuals and plot them
- Step by Step Derive the Coefficients for a Linear Regression Line, the Coefficient of Determination and the Correlation Coefficient.
- Read Theorems such as Central Limit Theorem, Random Variables, about Confidence Intervals and Tests, etc
- Also: Z-score Solver, Random Number Generator, etc
- 1 or 2 variable stats on mean, mode, median, standard deviation, variance, range, harmonic and geometric mean
- Plots: BoxPlots, x-y Plots, Scatter Plots, Histograms, Modified Box Plot
- View a simulation of the Law of Large Numbers, Read about Simpson Paradox.
- Compute Marginal and Conditional Probabilities.
- Read About Surveys, Samples, Population, Parameter, Statistics, Observational Studies vs Experiments.
- Random Variables: Compute Variance, Expected Value and Standard Deviation.
- Additional Modules on: Probability, Combinatorics, Algebra, Equation Solver
- Multiple Regression Analysis Step by Step incl. Statistical Tests (optional table displays as in other software packages), Confidence Intervals and Prediction Intervals.
- Control Charts
- Step by Step Power-, Beta- , Type 2 Error Analysis for Z Tests for Means and Proportions.
- Non-Parametric Tests for 1 sample: Sign Test, Rank Sum Test
- Normal Probability Plot with Quantiles
- Weibull, Gamma and Beta Distributions.
- Ideal for quick review and homework check.
- Easy to use. Just plug in and the correct answer shows.