▷Linear Algebra Made Easy - Step by Step ✅ - using the TI89 Calculator
Linear Algebra Made Easy
- Enter (Random) Matrices A and B easily (MME has its ownMatrix Editor) under F1:,
- Ideal for Matrix and Vector Classes.
- View A,B,AT, BT , even as Binary or Hexadecimalnumbers, etc
- Perform 30+ Matrix Computations (under F2) such as A+B, A-B, k*A, A*B, B*A, A-1, det(A), Eigenvalues, LU and QR - Factorization, Norm, Trace,more .
- Step by Step - Simplex Algorithm.
- Step by Step - Gaussian Elimination.
- Step by Step - Find Inverse
- Step by Step - Find Determinant
- Step by Step - Row Echelon and Reversal (REF and RREF)
- Step by Step - Gauss and Gauss Jordan Elimination
- Step by Step - Cramer Rule
- Step by Step - EigenValues and EigenVectors.
- Step by Step - Square Root Matrix
- Solve any n by n system of equations.
- Rotation Matrices, Magic Squares and much more.
- OrthoNormal Basis
- Nullity, Null-, Row- and ColumnSpace Basis.
- Cross and Dot Product, UnitVector, Angle between Vectors
- Projection A onto B, Distance A to B, etc ...
- Vector Differentiation and Integration
- Test Orthogonality, Find Orthogonal Vector, Test Independence
Visit the Classic Site at www.ti89.com/index.htm
for more details.