#1 Thermodynamics Solver for the TI-89 Calculator
Solve Thermodynamics problems Step by Step.
Thermodynamics Made Easy
- Users have boosted their Thermodynamics knowledge.
- 1. and 2 Law - Steady and Unsteady
- Mass Balance
- Heat: Convection, Conduction, Radiation, Internal Heat, Boundary Work, Steady Flow
- Heat Engine, Refrigeration, Turbine, Nozzle, Compressor
- View Physics Constants
- 8 Gas Laws incl Ideal Gas Law, Boyle, Charles, Graham, Combined, Gay Lussac
- View Specific Heats
- Browse or Search the Period Table and View 24 Information per Element.
- Convert Units: Distance, Area, Volume, Speed, Acceleration, Time, Temperature, Angle, Pressure, Charge, Energy
- Molecule Mass Computation
- and much more...
- Ideal for quick review and homework check.
- Easy to use. Just plug in and the correct answer shows.